Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Welcome

It seems appropriate that my first true blog is dedicated to cooking. Of my own choice, I probably spend more time in the kitchen than in any other room of the house, and the horseshoe shaped kitchen is one of the main reasons I fell in love with the home we recently purchased.

I have always loved to cook, but this love came to full fruition over a year and a half ago when I began dating M. The more I cooked, the more he bragged, and the more I cooked. Before I realized it, I was cooking breakfast every morning, cooking dinner every night, and packing M's lunch for the next day. It's a cycle I hope I always continue, as long as my rule is maintained: dinner on Friday and lunch and dinner on Saturday are eaten out.

This blog marks the beginning of my attempt to be more organized in my cooking preparation; namely, setting the next week's menu over the weekend and purchasing all ingredients in one trip to the grocery store instead of trekking to the store almost every day.

So far so good; wish me luck!

Bon appetit!


No comments:

Post a Comment