Thursday, April 1, 2010

Man Pleasin' Ribs

I'm not as much of a rib person as M is, but this has to be the easiest recipe known to mankind. I have to give credit where credit is due, though: M is actually who taught me how to make these!

  • one rack of ribs (we like babyback)
  • dry barbeque seasoning (we like Rudy's Rub, https://rudysbbq.com/store/c-3-spices.aspx)

  1. prehead oven to 400 degrees
  2. unwrap ribs and rinse; put in plastic oven bag
  3. open seasoning and liberally sprinkle over both sides of ribs, rubbing in with hands (it takes more seasoning than you may think; I would estimate half a cup per side but I eyeball it)
  4. tie bag and put on baking sheet; bake for about 50 minutes
  5. let cool in bag for about ten minutes; pour onto baking sheet and let sit for another ten minutes
  6. cut into individual ribs and serve

No comments:

Post a Comment